Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday guest book

Last year I was contacted by a client who was looking for an interesting guest book presentation. We offer some beautiful and truly unique guest book options, but she had a specific request. Meggie was looking for a guest book that would incorporate their guests' birthdays. She and her fiance wanted to be able to take home each guest's birthdate. I did a little brainstorming and created this design for her. It included a page for each month and slots for every day, as well as blank sheets for guests to write a personal message. Meggie and Matthew recently had their first child and I have had the pleasure of working with them from save the dates to baby announcements! I'm lucky to have such wonderful clients. Congratulations you two!

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute... like the clean lines of the floral motif and I totally love the Miss LeeGatees font!

    ReplyDelete